Only -2 left!
ZOOMERS 2 YEAR WARRANTY
WARRANTY'S ARE ONLY VALID IF PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR ZOOMER.
THIS WARRANTY COVERS REPLACEMENTS & REPAIRS FOR ANY PART FAILURES ON YOUR ZOOMER.
PART FAILURE CONDITIONS
- If any failures occur within 30 days of receiving your Zoomer, we cover everything.
- 2 Years or 500 Charges on Battery, 2 years motor, 2 years controller, 2 years display
- Tires not covered beyond 30 days
- 2 years on all other components
- Rust not covered by warranty
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Zoomer as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Zoomer used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets
- This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of the original purchase, is offered only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable. Zoomers is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorized dealer or distributor. Product registration and proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim may be processed. Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The English version of the warranty shall prevail.
- Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to Zoomers purchased through an authorized dealer.