What Is The Zoomer?
A premium, all-electric, long range, bike-lane legal scooter with a timeless design.
Whether you're taking an adventure around your city or town, a trip to the grocery store or going off road, the Zoomer is a perfect addition to any lifestyle.
From short to tall, big to small, we designed Zoomers to be a comfortable ride for people of nearly every size imagineable.
Designed from the ground up with safety in mind, the oversized front and rear hydraulic disk brakes offer immediate stopping power.
Boasting a 2000 watt, waterproof, rear electric hub motor, Zoomers can deliver a startling amount of power and a 30mph top speed.
No unboxing, assembly, or hassle required. Your Zoomer arrives fully assembled and ready to ride.
Control your Zoomer with the included key-fobs. You can lock, unlock, and arm it's alarm remotely.
Light up the darkness and take a night ride thanks to the Zoomer's ultra bright front headlight.
Bike Lane Legal In The USA.
30 mph Top Speed.
30 mi Range Per Charge.
6 hour Full Recharge Time.
Arrives Fully Assembled.
We offer free shipping on all orders to destinations within the continental United States.
We also offer next day pickup from our Portland storefront located at 2113 SE 7th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97214.
All Zoomer shipments are insured and arrive fully assembled from our headquarters in Oregon.
Orders are shipped within 3 business days and take an average of 2 to 7 business days to arrive depending on your destination.
In-Depth Tech Specs
Motor & Electronics
• 30 mph top speed.
• 30 mile range max per charge.
• Climbs hills up to a 35 degree grade.
• 67.2 volts @ 30 A peak pulse output power.
• 2000 W (2 kW) rear hub motor and controller.
• Water resistant internal electronics & wiring.
• Charge indicator display mounted on handlebars.
• Ultra-bright front LED headlight.
• Reflective rear indicators.
• Classified as an e-bike in the USA, no licensing required.
• 8" wide all-terrain pneumatic tires.
• Linear operation hydraulic disc brake.
• Smooth and comfortable twist-throttle.
• Weight carrying capacity up to 400 pounds.
• Designed for maximum stability at high speeds.
• 1.2 kWh lithium ion battery.
• Battery weight: 16 pounds (16 lbs).
• Heavy duty steel casing and carry handle.
• 6 hour empty-to-full recharge time.
• Charger uses a standard wall outlet.
• Faster charging available using a 220v outlet.
• Easy to remove battery for convenient charging.
• Included key required to turn on and off.
• Compatible with most bike locks.
• No recurring maintenance required.
• Overall width: 30 inches (30")
• Overall length: 65 inches (65")
• Overall height: 44 inches (44")
• Overall weight: 100 pounds (100 lbs)
• Width excluding handlebars: 14 inches (14")
• Handlebar width (End-To-End): 30 inches (30")
• Ground to deck height: 10 inches (10")
• Ground to seat height: 28 inches (28")
• Ground clearance: 5 inches (5")
• Wheelbase: 47 inches (47")
• Crate length: 64 inches (70")
• Crate width: 14 inches (15")
• Crate height: 33 inches (34")
• Total weight: 110 pounds (110 lbs)
We got this for our son, who refuses to get a license. He loves it!!! So do we... in fact I think we may get a couple more... for ourselves!!!
We love our Zoomer! Powerful enough to go up small inclines, battery life is amazing, only one thing that we wouldn't put the highest rating on is the seat, it's a little uncomfortable, but by far one of the best purchases we have made.
Lots of fun would have liked an owners manual not just online shippers were awesome
I love it
Awesome product and well worth the price