What Is The Zoomer?
A premium, all-electric, long range, bike-lane legal scooter with a timeless design.
Whether you're taking an adventure around your city or town, a trip to the grocery store or going off road, the Zoomer is a perfect addition to any lifestyle.
From short to tall, big to small, we designed Zoomers to be a comfortable ride for people of nearly every size imagineable.
Designed from the ground up with safety in mind, the oversized front and rear hydraulic disk brakes offer immediate stopping power.
Boasting a 2000 watt, waterproof, rear electric hub motor, Zoomers can deliver a startling amount of power and a 30mph top speed.
No unboxing, assembly, or hassle required. Your Zoomer arrives fully assembled and ready to ride.
Control your Zoomer with the included key-fobs. You can lock, unlock, and arm it's alarm remotely.
Light up the darkness and take a night ride thanks to the Zoomer's ultra bright front headlight.
Bike Lane Legal In The USA.
30 mph Top Speed.
30 mi Range Per Charge.
6 hour Full Recharge Time.
Arrives Fully Assembled.
We offer free shipping on all orders to destinations within the continental United States.
We also offer next day pickup from our Portland storefront located at 2113 SE 7th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97214.
All Zoomer shipments are insured and arrive fully assembled from our headquarters in Oregon.
Orders are shipped within 3 business days and take an average of 2 to 7 business days to arrive depending on your destination.
In-Depth Tech Specs
Motor & Electronics
• 30 mph top speed.
• 30 mile range max per charge.
• Climbs hills up to a 35 degree grade.
• 67.2 volts @ 30 A peak pulse output power.
• 2000 W (2 kW) rear hub motor and controller.
• Water resistant internal electronics & wiring.
• Charge indicator display mounted on handlebars.
• Ultra-bright front LED headlight.
• Reflective rear indicators.
• Classified as an e-bike in the USA, no licensing required.
• 8" wide all-terrain pneumatic tires.
• Linear operation hydraulic disc brake.
• Smooth and comfortable twist-throttle.
• Weight carrying capacity up to 400 pounds.
• Designed for maximum stability at high speeds.
• 1.2 kWh lithium ion battery.
• Battery weight: 16 pounds (16 lbs).
• Heavy duty steel casing and carry handle.
• 6 hour empty-to-full recharge time.
• Charger uses a standard wall outlet.
• Faster charging available using a 220v outlet.
• Easy to remove battery for convenient charging.
• Included key required to turn on and off.
• Compatible with most bike locks.
• No recurring maintenance required.
• Overall width: 30 inches (30")
• Overall length: 65 inches (65")
• Overall height: 44 inches (44")
• Overall weight: 125 pounds (125 lbs)
• Width excluding handlebars: 14 inches (14")
• Handlebar width (End-To-End): 30 inches (30")
• Ground to deck height: 10 inches (10")
• Ground to seat height: 28 inches (28")
• Ground clearance: 5 inches (5")
• Wheelbase: 47 inches (47")
• Crate length: 70 inches (70")
• Crate width: 15 inches (15")
• Crate height: 34 inches (34")
• Total weight: 140 pounds (140 lbs)
Thomas Chang has gone above and beyond with my scooter and supporting me and my family. I was Badly assaulted in July and when my scooter was damaged in the attack he went ahead and gave me a brand new scooter. No catch. No intrest. I’m a scooter advocate and have nothing but good things to say about Thomas Chang and his company. I have Ridden my scooter to work and have made sure my coworkers and friends know where I got My scooter from and the guy who’s went above and beyond with it. The scooter is great, very professional and quality. Good speed, Easy riding on the road, Super easy to charge and has been a life saver when taking home groceries and doing deliveries. This scooter beats any rental scooter put there and I will Be happy to ride this scooter & continue to support Zoomers for many years to come.
I got my Zoomer unpacked it ,plugged it in, took off like a damn rocket!
Great scooter for the price ! No problems at all. I weigh 280 pounds scoots me around just fine !
So far great but a little too cold for riding more in spring
I love my Zoomer, it's comfortable, I love that I can take it in the bike lane but also it goes fast enough to take on the road most places in the city and not hold up traffic. Braydon and everyone else I dealt with were great super accommodating. This is hands down the best the best investment I've made in transportation in a while. Get a ZOOMER!
I got mine last week... love it... arrived perfect, charged up fast, riding the next day was fantastic. And FYI, when I asked questions on the site, they were answered fast. They set a high standard, and are keeping it going.
I was skeptical at first but it’s legit 100%. Came in like a week and the delivery company calls you the day before. It’s the shit! And fast!
I drove my son’s Zoomer yesterday for my first time at i had a blast! My dog ran along side and he was thrilled he could keep up. I enjoyed the quiet motor and smooth handling